Foxit Reader is small (the download is less than 1MB), so it downloads quickly. It doesn’t need any installation, so you can start to run it as soon as you’ve downloaded it.
And It starts up immediately, so you don’t need to wait for an annoying “Welcome” screen to disappear.
Foxit Reader is extremely easy to use, just double click it to start and then click open button to open your PDF document. If you want to print, click on “Print” button. If you want to change the page layout for printing, select “Print Setup” from “File” menu.
Read more posts by Christopher Carey
- Sorting through the chaos of Google Buzz - February 24th, 2010
- Best Wallpaper Search Engine - February 16th, 2010
- Google Developing a Gaming Console? - February 16th, 2010
- iPad a perfect tool for a perfect world that doesn't exist - February 9th, 2010
- Ninite the ultimate blind software installer - February 9th, 2010