PrintWhatYouLike is a novel approach to going green. Say you want to print a news article on CNN.com, if you were to press print you would get everything on the page, even the things you don’t want. PrintWhatYouLike gives you a bookmarklet that links back to their website and from there you can choose to eliminate the ads, images, backgrounds, or just print the text you want. By selecting just what you want you are using less toner or ink (which is more expensive than oil) and not throwing toner and ink cartridges in landfills which is better for the environment. On top of all that PrintWhatYouLike gets out of your way, only adding a simple to use print preview type of toolbar to the left of your screen.
Read more posts by Christopher Carey
- Sorting through the chaos of Google Buzz - February 24th, 2010
- Best Wallpaper Search Engine - February 16th, 2010
- Google Developing a Gaming Console? - February 16th, 2010
- iPad a perfect tool for a perfect world that doesn't exist - February 9th, 2010
- Ninite the ultimate blind software installer - February 9th, 2010